Item No. 2 - Zoning Amendment at Clear Creek Crossing
Comments & Feedback
Please put a permanent wall where the temporary wall is on Clear Creek Dr. between Dennys and La Quinta. We have many young families with very young children in the neighborhood. They play outside and some ride their bikes on 33rd. The hole in the wall leading directly to an I70 access and entrance ramp is asking for a child to be hurt or even killed.06/08/2020 2:45 am
I am in support of amending the height density requirement for hospital campus use only in the Clear Creek Crossing redevelopment. SCL Health Lutheran Hospital continues to provide top-notch care for our community and surrounding area. Their decision to purchase the parcel in the new development aligns with their values:
- Caring Spirit - We honor the sacred dignity of each person.
- Excellence - We set and surpass high standards.
- Good Humor - We create joyful and welcoming environments.
- Integrity - We do the right thing with openness and pride.
- Safety - We deliver care that seeks to eliminate all harm for patients and associates.
- Stewardship - We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us.
By allowing the rooftop helipad in the structure, the hospital is able to house needed critical care, such as surgery and Cath Lab procedures with faster access, while maintaining the originally proposed footprint. The rooftop helipad also keeps the neighborhood noise quieter and fewer emergency vehicles traffic - benefits for neighboring residents.
I value Lutheran Hospital's effort in continuing to provide the best care possible, while being a good steward to the resources they have.
Wheat Ridge Resident, local business owner
Ask City Staff a Question
Ask Applicant a Question
Your Question has been submitted.