SDP Amendment at 10619 W 50th Ave
This meeting will be conducted as a virtual meeting, meaning no participants will be at City Hall. Provide public comment here on Wheat Ridge Speaks until noon on April 14 (the day before the meeting) by selecting the agenda item on which you want to comment. Refer to the meeting agenda and "how to" document to learn more about participating in the live meeting or to view the meeting live or later.
Public Meeting Video
Per Section 26-305 of the City Code, the planning commission shall base their decision in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates that all of the following criteria have been met. An analysis of these criteria are provided in the staff report linked above.
1. The proposed specific development plan is consistent with the purpose of a planned development as stated in section 26-301 of this article; and
2. The proposed specific development plan is consistent with the design intent or purpose of the approved outline development plan; and
3. The proposed uses indicated in the specific development plan are consistent with the uses approved by the outline development plan; and
4. The site is appropriately designed and is consistent with the development guidelines established in the outline development plan; and
5. Adequate infrastructure/facilities are available to serve the subject property, or the applicant will upgrade and provide such where they do not exist or are under capacity; and
6. The proposed specific development plan is in substantial compliance with the applicable standards set forth in the Architectural and Site Design Manual, Streetscape Design Manual, and other applicable design standards.
Your Question has been submitted.