Many of us care about what happens in our community, but don’t have the time to participate in person. This site allows constituents to review and give input on Planning Commission and City Council actions without needing to attend public hearings.
Wheat Ridge takes public hearings digital by allowing you to review staff reports and submit comments directly to decision makers. At this time, the platform is being used for planning and development cases that are scheduled for review at Planning Commission and City Council. On the site, you can:
- See the staff and applicant presentations;
- Review materials like site plans, staff reports, and ordinances and resolutions scheduled for upcoming meetings;
- Ask questions of City staff;
- Submit comments to the Planning Commission and City Council for the public record;
- and Sign up to receive updates about cases that interest you.
Wheat Ridge Speaks does not replace the in-person public hearing, but augments the process by providing a convenient, online repository for your comments. Agendas and cases will be uploaded two Fridays before an upcoming meeting. View the list of upcoming meetings here:
Thank you for your participation.