Comments should be directed to the Planning Commission and City Council. Comments are most useful if they directly relate to the Planning Commission and City Council agenda item and address the decision criteria for the type of case.
Comments published on this site will become part of the public record.
To submit a comment on this site, the following information is required:
- Full Name
- Street Address
- Zip Code
Only your full name will be displayed on the publicly accessible website. All other personal information along with your comment will become part of the public record and shared with Planning Commission and City Council.
As a government entity, the City of Wheat Ridge is subject to public records laws. Be aware that all information submitted via email or through our websites may be subject to a public records request pursuant to the public records statutes.
All comments will be moderated and will not be published on the publicly accessible website if they contain any of the following material:
- Inflammatory, threatening or abusive language
- Personal attacks
- False identification of the commenter
- Language or concepts deemed to be offensive or demonstrably false
- Language promoting or advertising businesses, services, events, organizations or political candidates or issues
- Comments directed at prior commenters or the public, rather than Planning Commission and City Council members
If your comment is not approved and not published, you will receive notification and can submit a revised comment.